|Article number||Product name||Smart||Manuals||Spare Parts|
|T1856||Satori special model||No||here||here|
Note: How to set up your Satori Smart? Please click here
Note: The maximum weight of the user on any Tacx trainer is 125 kilograms or 275 lbs
Warning: The flywheel could be very HOT while and after using!
Date of launch:
The Satori smart is a trainer that measures speed, cadence and power. It is not an interactive trainer, meaning that the resistance levels are controlled manually by a lever (10 positions) on your handlebar. A few comments:
- The electronics are powered by 2x AA batteries. Estimated lifespan of these batteries is 2 years.
- The Satori has an on/off switch placed next to the flywheel and the roller.
- The trainer requires a spin down calibration process. Please see "calibration and power measurement"
How to recognize this trainer:
The Satori Smart can easily be recognized by the ANT+ and Bluetooth logo placed on the resistance unit.
Please see below for an overview of all compatible accessories:
- T2990 Upgrade Smart (phased out)
- T2420 Blacktrack (clink here)
- T1706 E-Thru trainer axle M10x1, with metric fine thread (click here).
- T1707 E-Thru trainer axle M12x1, with metric fine thread (click here).
- T1708 E-Thru trainer axle M12x1.75, with standard threaded cartridge (click here).
- T1709 E-Thru adapter X-12 (>142 mm)(click here).
- T1710 E-Thru trainer axle M12x1.5, with medium thread (click here).
- T1711 E-Thru trainer axle M12x1, with metric fine thread (click here).
- T1390, T1395, T1396, T1397 Trainer tires (click here).
CE Declaration of conformity
Please click here for the declaration of conformity.
T1850 Satori is a basic trainer, without smart functionality. Resistance unit is comparable with the resisitance unit of the Blue Motion. The T1856 was a bundle.