Tacx aims to provide the highest possible quality at all times. Neverthless, should you have any complaints please notify us immediately. The following warranty conditions apply without prejudice to the stipulations in Tacx's General Terms and Conditions.
The warranty period for new Tacx products is two years, calculated from the date of purchase or, if the product is not delivered immidiately on the date of purchase, the date that the product is delivered. The warranty applies to the first owner of the product only. Moreover, the warranty only applies if an original proof of purchase can be furnished.
When you have questions or want to analyse a problem, then check hardware or troubleshoot section. In most cases this is a software related problem instead of a hardware problem. All warranties goes via the (online)shop where you have purchased your trainer. All terms and conditions of the (online)shop are valid with the Tacx products.
- Should a fault occur within the warranty period as a result of a material and/or manufacturing fault, Tacx guarantees that this fault will be repaired without costs and/or to replace the defective part. Should repair or replacement not be possible, or cannot reasonably be expected of Tacx, then Tacx reserves the right to reimburse the market value of the part that has been returned
- If a part is replaced within the product's warranty period, the original warranty period for the product applies to this part also. The original warranty period is therefore never extended or renewed by replacement in the interim
- When a fault arises this should be notified to Tacx in writing as soon as possible, but by not later than two months after it has been discovered
- There is no entitlement to claim under the warranty and all warranties are invalidated if the defect is the result of;
a) maintenance work/repair work not carried out by Tacx or in the Tacx Service Centre
b) improper use, therefore, use for a purpose other than the purpose for which the product is intended
c) the use of parts that are not original Tacx parts
d) changes to the product, which have been implemented without permission from Tacx
e) normal wear and tear and/or poor maintenance
f) external influences, such as moisture penetration (perspiration, condensation, or others)
- There is also no warranty in relation to damage to the product which occurs while the product is being shipped/transported
- The delivery and warranty conditions vary from country to country. Contact your (online)shop if you have any hardware problem.
- Warranty cases are handled locally and only valid in same country of purchase.
- Consult the hardware or troubleshoot section or contact Tacx Support to analyse the problem
- If the product proves to be defective after analysis then send the product, together with a copy of the proof of purchase to your (online)shop
- The decision on whether a defect in a product is covered by the warranty rests solely with Tacx B.V. in the Netherlands
- If the product is covered by the warranty, then in principle it will be repaired or replaced without charge within 30 days of receipt via your (online)shop
- The shipping procedures and costs are related to the dealers/shop/(online)shop terms and conditions
- Tacx B.V. reserves the right to modify, improve or to replace returned products with a similar or equivalent product without prior notification. Tacx is not, however, obliged to improve the product or to fit new elements
- Given the many configuration options and configuration problems Tacx B.V. does not guarantee that the supplied software will work on all systems, not even if the PC configuration complies with the recommended specifications
- Tacx B.V or Tacx's distributors are authorized to replace defective parts with similar parts of equivalent quality, without prejudice to Tacx's authority to opt in such cases for a monetary reimbursement to the value of the product that has been returned
- Tacx is never responsible for damage, including consequential loss, arising from or associated with the use of its products, or for damage occurring while the product is being shipped