Please make sure that the latest firmware release is installed on your trainer. Please follow the instructions below.
How do I update the firmware of my trainer?
Updating your trainer’s firmware is an easy process and will only take a few minutes. Please take the following steps:
- Download and install Tacx Utility app on your phone or tablet (Android & iOS only). Search for Tacx Utility in Apple App store or Google Play store
- Connect the trainer to your power supply (electricity)
- Please make sure that your trainer is not connected to any other device via Bluetooth or ANT+.
- Turn Bluetooth on your phone or tablet on
- Now open the Tacx Utility app
- Connect your trainer
- The connection should give a green tick
- Go to the menu
- Press the “update” button
- Please wait until the updating process is finalized
- Keep your phone or tablet in close range of the trainer
- Make sure your phone or tablet has sufficient battery life
- Do not turn of your phone or tablet while updating your trainer
- Do not switch between apps while updating your trainer
Note: How do I update my firmware? Video will follow